Fourm Activity

General discussion about Red Wattle Hogs.

Fourm Activity

Postby trburgess » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 am

I Notice there is Not alot of activity on this forum Is this a old forum and is there other Forums one can veiw to get info and education materials from and also Has anyone ever Showed a red wattle? I ve never Showed a pig But Have seen Show pigs and My pig Look Just as good if not better and They are pature and wood raised.. Just Wonderin
trburgess

Re: Fourm Activity

Postby dmeyer » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 am

Hi,

Dot (from the RWHA) would probably have replied to your post except that she is having problems logging in to the forum. I have heard other folks have had login problems as well.

If you log in and you get a screen confirming your login but then the next screen shows you are not logged in, then the most likely problem is with your browser cookies. First make sure you have enabled cookies for this site (redwattleproject.com) in your browser. Then clear cookies for this site using your browser's privacy settings (details vary with different browsers). Then try again.

I am currently looking into moving this forum to a different forum s/w package. I hope to be able to copy all the users and posts from this system to the new one.

Doug (site webmaster)
dmeyer
Site Admin

Return to General